AMPS Connection Rules
Our primary focus is the craft of professional sound and topics should reflect that. It's important to us that all people feel welcome and free to express themselves within that context.
By joining this forum you accept the rules of the forum, please read the rules before contributing. Failure to follow these rules may result in suspension of access or removal from the forum.
1. You will only be allowed to register with your full name.
2. AMPS Connection is forum for currently AMPS Members only. Please respect the confidentiality of this forum. If it is found that postings have been forwarded to non-AMPS members, then the originating member concerned will have their forum access suspended or removed.
3. If you work for a company whose products you are promoting please indicate this.
4. Make sure to start topics in the right category.
5. Don't cross-post.
6. Don't divert a topic by changing its content- please start a new topic.
1. Please be civil and respectful of other members. Remember that AMPS Membership is international and multicultural. Respect diversity, be helpful, polite, friendly, and tolerant of others whose experience may be quite different from yours.
2. Don't post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
3. The AMPS forum has zero tolerance for sexist, racist, ageist, ableist, homophobic or transphobic languages, imagery, or comments.
4. Don't post anything designed to deliberately trigger negative reaction, or that is obscene or sexually explicit.
5. Don't harrass anyone or expose their private information without permission.
6. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
7. If you do disagree with another member, please do this without making personal statement or attacks and remain professional and civil.
If you see a post which you think is not appropriate for the forum, don't reply. Please report it to a moderator using the tools on the forum. There are several moderators and at least one should be able to look at a post quickly.
To maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove or suspend any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by members and do not accept liability for failing to remove a post. Any dispute arising from either forum posts or actions taken by moderators will be considered by AMPS Council and the decision of Council will be final.