As well as memberships for individuals, companies can join AMPS too as Sustaining members. This has many benefits for your company, and it is quick and simple to join some of the most prestigious names in sound recording, post production facilities and audio software as well as businesses that supply our industry.
· A listing on www.amps.net showing your Company name, logo and a link to your website. Have a look at here to see where you would be featured.
· Directly communicate and connect with over 550 highly respected sound professionals and the opportunity to promote your business to them via our website
· Inclusion in the list of Sustaining Members in every AMPS News publication
· Direct access to our members at our very popular AGM Sustaining Members’ trade show where you can have a stand and promote your products or services
· Use of our logo on your website and other publications
· Two contacts you nominate from your company can enjoy AMPS Affiliate Membership, Free of Charge, whilst your Company remains a Sustaining Member of AMPS and they will be listed in the AMPS Online Directory
· Invitations to our Members’ Events, Pinewood Studios Film screenings and full website access
· Invitation to write articles in our Journal and monthly E-newsletter. Announce your latest products, services or achievements in depth
· Invitations to our regular Members Socials throughout the UK, where you can meet and greet our members
If you would like more information please download our Sustaining Members Pack Here. There is also the opportunity to become a sponsor of our prestigious annual awards. Sponsorship includes Sustaining Membership. For more information, please download out Awards Sponsorship Information Pack Here.
The annual subscription for a Sustaining Member is £350. If you’re ready to apply for Sustaining Membership, please follow the two links below and complete the forms online:
Sustaining Membership Application Form
Sustaining Membership Contact Application Form
© 2015 The Association of Motion Picture Sound
Design by Blade Design Ltd. // Build & CMS by E-Simplistic Ltd