Information Pack Here
As well as memberships for individuals, companies can join AMPS too as Sustaining members. This has many benefits for your company, and it is quick and simple to join some of the most prestigious names in sound recording, post production facilities and audio software as well as businesses that supply our industry.
· Directly communicate and connect with over 450 highly respected sound professionals and the opportunity to promote your business to them via our website
· Inclusion in the list of Sustaining Members in every edition of our Journal and monthly Newsletter
· Direct access to our members at our very popular AGM Sustaining Members’ trade show where you can have a stand and promote your products or services
· Use of our logo on your website and other publications
· Two people you nominate from your company can enjoy all the benefits of an AMPS Full Membership (except voting)
· Invitations to our Members’ Events, Pinewood Studios Film screenings and full website access
· Invitation to write articles in our Journal and monthly E-newsletter. Announce your latest products, services or achievements in depth
· Invitations to our regular Members Socials throughout the UK, where you can meet and greet our members
If you would like more information please download our Sustaining Members Pack Here
The annual subscription for a Sustaining Member is £350. If you’re ready to apply for Sustaining Membership, please follow the two links below and complete the forms online:
Please use this form to notify us about issues related to this web page.